Thursday, September 20, 2012

Welcome to Elaine’s Bookmark–The Paperback Exchange

Welcome to our new blog powered by blogger and brought to you by the folks over at We Blog For Your Biz! Make sure to check their site out as well especially if you are a smaller business looking to GROW!!

If you are in the Escondido area and you are looking for that certain used book store, that musty smell that comes from THOUSANDS of books, then you've come to the right place!

We are located at:

153 East Grand Avenue Escondido, CA 92025‎

And you can call us and talk to our friendly staff at: (760) 746-6362

Feel free to give us a call, or come on by during our hours of operation to see our wide selection of books. Feel free to bookmark our blog and visit back often for special deals, and new "lightly loved" selections. We are here to help you!

1 comment:

  1. I love your bookstore and had the honor of visiting your storefront recently. :-)

    I am an avid reader and book lover myself. I also have a book blog & I recently blogged about my visit to your bookstore on my blog.

    Here's a link of my blog post:

    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-book-mark-paperback-book-exchange.html

    ReplyDelete